How to save data on chrome browser?
There are people around which have limited data.To cut on data expenses one can use opera browser.But some like chrome browser for its speed.So if you want to save data as well as don't switch their favorite chrome browse,they can use DATA SAVER(beta).Its a plugin for chrome that saves data by compressing webpages. It dosent compresses https pages to keep you safe.I tried it if it actually saves data.I browsed 2 non https sites.It used around 621kb of data.While using the plugin i noticed slight decrease in loading of pages which would be the time taken to compress the pages.
I again browsed those sites using opera browser using Turbo mode on.It used around just 244kb of data which was very good.But it took some time more than taken by chrome.
While chrome saves data less but it actually saves some.
(i searched for data saving plugin for mozilla firefox.I found one which is skyzip.I used it and tested it.It neither saved data as well as increased load speed to too much.If you found another plugin for data saving please comment)
Install the plugin and test for yourself.
thanks for reading it.
ayush
Comments
Post a Comment